Sunday, January 15, 2017

This is not a blog (X)

     Hello to anyone who stumbled upon this page!
     This blog wasn't ment to be a blog in the first place. I just wanted to create some sort of an online reading diary, since I always forget to do this on paper and my handwriting sucks. But if you accidentally find something interesting/ informative for yourself I would be more than happy.

     Here's some facts about me:  

  • female, 17;
  • cat lover;
  • I speak 4 languages- Ukrainian, Russian (my first languages), English and Spanish;
  • my elements are water and air;
  • I love everything dark and mystic:
  • Ravenclaw;
  •  a little bit of an artist; 
  • future translator;
  • AMR fandom <3.             
That's pretty much it. There's nothing I would like to add about myself.

P.S.  I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO POST EVERY TIME I FINISH A BOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment